They're totally grounded, and not for the infamous spaghetti-throwing incident. The ground-detecting technology of Stride Rite’s SRtech Winslow Sneaker gives them a firm feeling of their footing, helping to prevent slips and stumbles. The leather and fabric upper features a sporty composition of colors, giving their look athletic appeal. And did we mention they’re machine washable?
- Kid's athletic sneakers with toe cap reinforcement and bumptoe protection against stumbles
- APMA approved and built for independent walkers
- Step-stabilizing design with comfy Ortholite® memory foam footbeds
- Easy on-and-off with an oversized opening and adjustable hook and loop closure (plus, elastic faux laces!)
- Machine washable (yay!) with anti-stink linings to help reduce odor
- Flexible treads move with the foot and support multi-directional movement
- Rubber soles offer superior grip and traction with patented sensory pod technology to help feet feel the ground