Newly updated for Spring Summer ’23, the Ryder II infant athletic trainer has a new upper construction for a wider opening, making it easier for parents to get on to infants. Minimalist design and ultra-lightweight construction make Ryder Infant the perfect first walker shoe. Featuring a soft, supple recycled mesh lining to avoid skin irritation and a removable recycled mesh sockliner to keep feet fresh, Ryder INF is designed for active warm-weather play. Soft and breathable mesh upper
- TPR outsole is thin, flexible, non-marking and slip-resistant
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Generous toe box promotes healthy foot development
- Extra wide hook and loop closure for easy in and out
- Machine washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.